Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Angel

Its time for an update on My Angel :) She will be 10 months next tuesday. I can't believe it either! She is growing up into an independent, stubborn, fiesty little girl. Wonder who she gets that from? The stubborness has to be from Aaron!

This week she has started walking all over the place. Crawling is still how she gets around the fastest, but she walks clear across a room now. She has also started pointing at everything. When I walk into her room in the mornings when she wakes up she looks up at me and points. It is too funny. Its like she is telling me what she wants sometimes. She has also been sick this past week. She wasn't acting too sick but she had a cough so I went ahead and took her to the doctor. It turns out she had a sinus infection and double ear infection. My poor baby. She is now on an antibiotic which in turn has given her a bad diaper rash. She just can't win. She has never had a diaper rash until now!

Well since Mary Joyce was sick this made me sick. I had to go to the doctor on Sat because of my bad cough. They said I just had an upper respiratory infection due to my allergies. And if you live around here you know that the air quality this past weekend was HORRIBLE! Since Mary Joyce has been sick she hasn't been sleeping good thus I haven't been sleeping good! I didn't get hardly any sleep Sat night and Sunday night I was so tired, but she still didn't sleep good. Aaron said he would stay up with her Monday night so I could get some rest since he was off work. Well Guess what folks? She slept all night Monday night! LOL. It cracked me up, but last night she did wake up just long enough to get her a bottle around 3 am. Thank goodness aaron was there for that!

No comments: