Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Beginning of A Beautiful Friendship!!

Ok. So this is my first blog. I've been reading other people's blogs but never have had my own. Now it is time. I thought this could be easy for out of state family and friends to be able to view updated pics of Mary Joyce and just get an over all status of our life!

I guess we will get to the important stuff first...
Mary Joyce is now 9 months old! Can you beleive it? I can't! She is my angel and I love her with every inch of my being. She is a fiesty little bugger! She beats up on one particular boy at daycare. I get a report at least once a week where she has done this. She is something else. She has 5 teeth completely through and 2 more on the way. We went to the doctor this past week for her 9 month checkup and she weighs 18 lbs 6 oz and is 27 1/2 inches long. She is soo big now compared to when she was born. She can say mama, dada, nana, papa, and byebye...Sometimes she says them at the perfect moment and I swear she meant to say it. The other day my mom aka Grandmother, was holding her and she looked at me and blurted out BYE! It was heartbreaking that she wanted me to leave. Here is a pic of her from Mother's Day. I know its been a while since I have updated a picture

This past weekend Mary Joyce speant the night with aaron's mom and dad (Nana and Grandaddy). Aaron took me out for my birthday. We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The steak there is Delicious! I was fine with this until we got home and were all alone in the house. I didn't think it would bother me this much. I started crying. I was almost to the point where I wanted Aaron to go get her!! But I refrained because I knew that she needed to be away from me.

Aaron and I are doing good. He is a Prototype technician at BASF and I am a Quality Assurance Engineer at Mentor Graphics. We still live in our little house in Elkmont which I hope we get to upgrade next year into our dream home! We have one dog Gabriel and the greatest family and friends anyone could ever ask for.

Hopefully a new blog will come soon because I want to update with pics from the beach!!

No comments: