Thursday, July 10, 2008

If I could live One Day Over

This was a question asked on a website so here is my response:

Thats a tough question.......If I can live one day over again what day would it be? I had to ponder this.
We build character based on our previous trials and tribulations both good and bad. I am in a wonderful place in my life with my husband and our beautiful daughter. I asked myself if I hadn't lived my life the same would I have my family now? How can I know. One day differently could put me on a different path. Then I had to ask myself would I want to change my present and past life? Granted I have done some things I'm not proud of, but we live and we learn. A saying keeps coming to my mind...What doesnt' kill us makes us stronger and I beleive fully in this.
The life that I have lived has made me the strong, independent, caring, compassionate, loving, headstrong, self sufficient person I am today. I have the most beautiful daugher and loving husband. I have wonderful family and friends who all love me and Iove them, and I have a career I am very proud of. I am finally in a place in my life where I am excited each day. Of course there are somedays I just want to crawl back into bed, but thats normal.
So my answer...If I had one more day to live over I wouldn't take it. I am enjoying my life today!

No comments: